This document was last updated on December 30th, 2019.
1. Acknowledgement And Acceptance of Privacy Statement
IBDwatch is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. Accordingly and upon any such access of this site, you hereby consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It IBDwatch collects certain information from and about its users two ways: directly from our Web Server logs, and the user.
a. Web Server Logs When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include: Your Internet protocol address. The kind of browser or computer you use. Number of links you click within the site. State or country from which you accessed the site. Date and time of your visit. Name of your Internet service provider. Web page you linked to our site from. Pages you viewed on the site.
We also may use a cookie, which is a small piece of data stored on your hard drive, to identify you from other users or to identify which state you select that you are located in.
c. Personal Information from Users
When you sign up for our newsletter or make a comment on IBDwatch.com or its App, we will request some personal information such as name and email.
d. Medical Information from Users
While making comments on IBDwatch you may disclose medical information about yourself on our website such as a medically-related question, medications you are taking, and medical conditions that you may have. This information will be made public along with your name.
4. Disclosure Of Information From Users We will not disclose any personally, or medically identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
To fulfill your service requests for services; To protect ourselves from liability; To respond to legal process or otherwise comply with applicable law; or In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
6. Accessing Web Account Information We will provide you with the means to ensure that any personal information you provide us is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to us through the “Contact Me” page.
7. Changes to this Statement IBDwatch.com has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
8. HIPAA Regulations When making comments on our website, you agree to make the information public and waive your rights to privacy.
9. Contacting Us If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us on the “Contact Me” page. IBDwatch.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.